Why you'll love it
- 20g of fresh ashwagandha = 1/4 teaspoon of full spectrum ashwagandha powder.
- Also known as Indian Ginseng.
- An adaptogenic herb commonly used in tradition Ayurvedic Medicine for increased stamina.
- Promotes a calm mind and encourages restful sleep.
- In sanskrit, it's name means 'that which imparts the strength of a horse' a name that suggests one of its traditional uses as a tonic for strength, energy and vitality.
- Provides adrenal support, helping to reduce stress and anxiety through daily use.
How to use it
- Enhance your smoothies, smoothie bowls, elixirs, lattes, raw desserts and more with this adaptogenic superherb.
Ingredients: organic ashwagandha (withania comnifera) hydroethanolic extract, organic ashwagandha (withania comnifera) CO2 extract
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Legal Disclaimer