About this item
- GREAT SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS. N-acetyl cysteine is a more stable form of the sulfur amino acid L-cysteine, and is a powerful cysteine and glutathione precursor. Glutathione is a major antioxidant as the cofactor for glutathione peroxidase, one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily.
- WELL MADE SUPPLEMENT. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- OVER 40 YEARS of TRUST. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.